Select Team Members
Manish brings over nineteen years of rich and varied experience working with esteemed organizations like McKinsey & Co., WNS Global Services, LIC Mutual Fund and Crompton Greaves. During these years, Manish has supported consulting assignments, owned P&L responsibility for outsourcing teams, managed mutual fund, mentored Lean and six sigma projects and established knowledge management systems.
The areas that Manish has worked include establishing Vision and Mission for organization, designing long term strategy, identifying the right organization structure for performance, designing and rolling out the balanced performance measurement systems -organization barometer, optimizing sales force effectiveness including market sizing and opportunity identification, process optimization through application of Lean and Six Sigma, bringing change through applying establishing knowledge management. He has understanding of multiple sectors such as technology, telecom, pharmaceutical, retail, executive search and experience of working with Global organizations in US, Europe and Asia.
He has been a guest speaker at management institutes and industry seminars.
Manish is a Chartered Financial Analyst from ICFAI, Masters in Business Administration from SIBM and an Electronics Engineer from REC Bhopal.
Raj Bhatt, CEO Knowledge Foundry
Raj has a strong foundation in analytics and specializes in distribution/ channel partner analytics, campaign design and reporting, churn/ attrition analytics, retail promotional optimization, inventory management.
Raj led CRM Analytics at Marketics (now WNS) since 2006 and started retail, telecom and financial services practices. He worked for 5 years at Booz Allen Hamilton (now Booz & Company) in New York, advising Telecoms, Media, and Financial Services clients. He also worked for Adventis (now CSMG Adventis) in New York; advised leading US telecom companies.
Academically, Raj has an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad, Bachelor of Technology, IIT Bombay and CFA from CFA Institute USA.
Siddharth Nagpal has over ten years of professional experience in managing offshore operations of research and consultative services with leading organizations like McKinsey, KPMG and Pipal Research. Siddharth has handled P&L responsibility for a wide range of research engagements across different verticals including Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) and Financial Services.
Some of the assignments include:
- Managing client relationship for a large KPO services contract with a leading European Telecom Services provider. The responsibility set included hiring the right talent pool, training & managing relationships across multiple client teams to ensure smooth transitioning of research and functional positions offshore. As part of this client relationship, he, along with his team, worked closely with the client's Enterprise segment on the following:
- Assisted the various aspects of client's insight, strategy & planning through "Win-Loss" analysis, customer insights and competitive Intelligence
- Offered specialized marketing support across key functional areas like proposition development across specific industry verticals, marketing communications & campaign management
- Besides this, Siddharth has been involved in developing numerous client relationships across Information Technology & Financial Services by ensuring high quality of execution & delivery as well as proactive business development support. Projects included market entry and industry analysis, competitor analysis, benchmarking and scenario planning studies using a multitude of qualitative and quantitative frameworks.
Being a key member of the leadership team with a start-up as well as an established professional services firm, Siddharth has been actively focused on ensuring high quality of service while setting-up and building teams from scratch. Besides this, he has been involved in numerous organization building initiatives around learning & development, recruitment.
Siddharth holds a Bachelors degree in Economics from Delhi University and a Masters in Business Administration from Symbiosis, Pune.
Bhavna Goel brings over 9 years of rich and varied experience in delivering projects for clients in UK, Europe and India. She brings on-board research and analytics skills and an extensive experience of managing multi-functional complex projects aimed at enhancing the topline or improving the bottomline for the organization. Her key areas of expertise include fixed income and equity research involving financial & valuation modeling and business modeling, sensitivity analysis, competitive intelligence and bench-marking, industry and sector studies.
She has led many projects including charting the strategic road map for an organization through in-depth industry analysis, devising market entry strategies, creating plan for launching new products or realigning the service offerings. She also led assignments on Process Mapping and Process Optimization using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and to make processes ready for ISO 9000 certification.
She has an understanding of multiple sectors such as pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, technology and telecom in US, Europe and Asia.
Apart from her Project Management and Delivery expertise, she has also been involved in training professionals and has been a guest speaker in Management Institutes in areas of Investment Banking and Corporate Valuation. She has been actively involved in writing articles for worldwide circulated investment magazine.
Bhavna is a Chartered Accountant from ICAI, New Delhi, India and Bachelors in Commerce from Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi, India.
Aditya has more than 18 years of diverse corporate experience working in Australia, India and USA. Currently based out of Sydney, he is focusing on Project Management assignments e.g. Project consolidation, Migration, Technology and Support etc. in Australia. He also provide expert guidance to the team in India.
- Managed successful projects with multiple streams like Business, IT Development, Infrastructure, Vendor management, Testing and Change management.
- Proven experience in implementing project governance and execution frame work.
- Strong background in Superannuation, Wealth Management (BFSI), Life Sciences and Manufacturing domains.
- Managed teams spread across various locations i.e. near shore, onshore and offshore.
- Experience in managing projects in different geographies including Australia, US and India.
Aditya has worked for leading organizations like Crompton Greaves, ABB, a leading Wealth Management Firm in Australia, a Health Insurance Provider in USA, HCL Technology and Suncorp.
Aditya is a certified practitioner for Prince2, Prosci ADKAR Change management and have gone through Fast Track General Management Certification Program from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B), India. Aditya is an Engineer from Manipal Institute of Technology and Masters in Business Administration from Newport University, California.
Radhika brings over 20 years of experience in the service industry with reputed organizations such as NIIT, Karvy Consultants, Hutchison Max, GE Capital, Mphasis, Firstsource and Sutherland.
Six Sigma trained and with a clear concept that shapes her thought process in every engagement, she has led many assignments in the areas of Operations, Quality and Learning and Development. She believes that no management philosophy and IT intervention can be effective without the commensurately motivated team and therefore has consciously developed expertise in Team Creation, Leadership Development and Coaching.
Radhika brings in her vast experience and expertise in the area of Process design, redesign, execution & delivery along with strategy building and people development.
- Critical role in leading and ramping up a site from 800 to 2200 plus for a BPO with Global presence.
- Setting up an integrated digitized Service Quality model using DFSS method for a BPO spanning across Americas, UK, India and Philippines.
- Leading the Learning and Development team with over 250, successfully rolling out Front line Managers development program.
- Managing Transitions as well as effective delivery of GE businesses IT help desks.
- Set up Learning and Development framework for the Indian operations of a major media measurement company based in US.
Radhika has a Masters in Labor Studies and is a Qualified Facilitator for Human (Growth) Labs as well as Leadership Development.